to the Covid-19 pandemic, we will be making modifications to our practice effective
March 19, 2020 through April 16, 2020. It is possible that this duration may be
extended or our policies may be modified further, depending on the state of the
pandemic at that time. This is necessary for everyone’s health and safety as
well as to reduce the risk of contracting or spreading the Coronavirus. At this
time we have not had any cases of the Coronavirus at our facility.
- Effective immediately we will ONLY be offering curbside appointments. When you arrive at the clinic with your pet, please contact our office at 630-543-9500 to let the receptionist know that you have arrived. At that time the technicians will take all the verbal history needed for the appointment. Once that is completed, a technician will come out to your vehicle, to retrieve the patient for the doctor to examine. When the exam is completed the doctor will call you on your cell phone with the exam findings and any medical recommendations. Once treatment is completed, you will be transferred to the receptionist to process the payment. Once the payment has been completed the technician will return the patient to you, in your vehicle, along with your copy of the invoice, and any medications that are being sent home. We will make accommodations for euthanasia appointments. Please contact our office for further details.
- If you are a new client if you could please email us all of your pet's previous records prior to your appointment. We also request that you fill out the client welcome form which is located in the latest news section of on our website. Once you have completed the welcome form please email it to us along with the patient's previous records.
- We will not be scheduling any grooming appointments. This includes baths, nail trims, shaving of mats, or complete shave downs.
- We will not be providing any boarding services until further notice.
- We will not be allowing any walk-in appointments. If you have an emergency please contact our office and we will instruct you on how to proceed.
- All prescription and food requests need a 24-48 hour notice.
- Any clients coming to pick up prescriptions, food, or other items, are requested to contact our office when they arrive, and remain in their vehicle while payment arrangements are made. At that time one of our staff members will bring you out your pet's medication or food.
- We strongly discourage anyone over the age of 60 from bringing their pet to our facility for their health and safety. We recommend to find an alternative means of transportation if possible.
- We also request that you please stay at least 6 feet away from our staff members when bring out medications, food, or patients if at all possible.
- We remind everyone to practice social distancing and to stay at home whenever possible.
- IF YOU DO NOT FEEL WELL, HAVE A FEVER OR A COUGH, HAVE BEEN EXPOSED TO OR DIAGNOSED WITH COVID-19 TO NOT BRING YOUR PET IN AND SEEN MEDICAL ATTENTION IMMEDIATELY.
The Addison Animal Hospital